THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLINICAL ADVOCACY AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.
Here's what happens next:
1) You will receive a confirmation email, text message or letter confirming receipt of your application by us.
2) Blue Cube Medical assigns a dedicated team member - known as a Blue Cube Medical Client Advocate - to you. (S)he will review your needs within 24 - 48 business hours* of receipt of your application. *Please be aware that the 24 - 48 hour review time is based on our business hours of Monday - Friday. Applications submitted on the weekend will be processed - on or before the following Tuesday.
3) Once the review is compleeted, your dedicated Blue Cube Medical Client Advocate will contact you with your Plan of Action using via one or more of the following methods:
The Plan of Action is a detailed summary that contains all available assistance and/or advocacy options available to you based upon the information you submitted in your application.
4) Once you review your Plan of Action with your Blue Cube Medical Client Advocate, you can decide if you want to move forward with the options presented for client financial assistance, patient advocacy or both.
5) If you decide you wish to move forward with Blue Cube Medical:
Client Financial Assistance: You are required to either send us your medical records or complete an online comprehensive medical record review yourself. Though you can do this yourself, we are available to perform it on your behalf at no additional cost.
Client Medical Advocacy: We begin the advocacy process working with your insurers, physicians, and additional financial assistance organizations to best guarantee success for you or your loved one.
Client Financial Assistance and Advocacy: If you need both services, we will process both services for you simultaneously (at the same time).
6) Blue Cube Medical will require certain documentation from you in order to begin the process of getting your bills paid (financial assistance) and if you requested it, getting the services you need via medical advocacy.
In some cases, this required documentation may include:
sending copies of your existing bills,
health or prescription insurance information,
verification of income,
and possibly more.
Additionally, applications from third-party organizations that may provide funding towards paying any additional monies towards what you may owe after Blue Cube Medical has completed our billing negotiations will have requirements that may exceed ours.
To send us these files, please upload them using our
HIPAA-secure link here:
7) After Blue Cube Medical completes the review of your files and will complete the steps in your Plan of Action while maintaining communication with you via email or phone during the process. If any additional information is required of you, your Advocate will let you know.
8) Once your Plan of Action is completed, we will close out your file. If you are not satisified with our services at any time, let us know. We will work as hard as we can to make you happy. However, if we cannot do so, we will refund your money.
*Medicaid, Medicare and Uninsured. Blue Cube Medical assists all persons no matter their financial status. Medicaid, Medicare, uninsured patients are eligible for our income-based "sliding scale" program. If you or your loved one is uninsured (have no health insurance) or enrolled in Medicaid, Medicare, let us know so we can determine if any discounts apply to your case.
**Billing. We bill every thirty (30) days for our services. You may submit as many bills or request all needed services, prescriptions or other requests as needed within this timeframe. However, if you need additional assistance or advocacy after the thirty days are over, you will be required to pay another fee.
If you have any additional questions or need any additional clarification regarding our policies, please feel free to call us at 1.855.847.CUBE (2823), email or your dedicated Blue Cube Medical Client Advocate for more details.